Your Membership Benefits:
- You are supporting PowerWood by showing through member numbers the importance of the work of PowerWood
- You are supporting PowerWood to grow our Community in a sustainable way through a regular financial commitment
- Access to the Overexcitability Questionnaire
- Access to the Boundary Questionnaire
- Continued online access to your Questionnaire Results where you will see an overview of the Tests Results from when you became a member
- Simone de Hoogh’s monthly Blog
- FREE Introductory Talk with Simone de Hoogh PowerWood’s Senior Consultant to discuss your worries in more detail and if PowerWood can be of service, 45-60 minutes by Skype or FaceTime
- FREE ‘Exploring Overexcitability’ E-Book
- FREE ‘Exploring Neurodiversity’ E-Book
Online Real-Time Workshops with Simone de Hoogh
- FREE Online ‘Clinic’ Real-Time Workshop with Simone de Hoogh – space to talk through challenging situations and about topics of your choosing Avoid disappointment and register soon as there will be limited numbers.
Dear Friend PowerWood Community Member,
Thank you for joining our Community through a Friend PowerWood Community Membership. Your membership allows PowerWood to show not only through member numbers the importance of PowerWood’s aims, efforts and social impact but also allows PowerWood to continue to work sustainable.
We wouldn’t be able to offer the level of support we do without the help of our community including you becoming a Friend PowerWood Community Member.
The PowerWood Team
N.B. After joining our Community through a Friend Community Membership you will receive an email with information to access your FREE e-books: ‘Understanding Overexcitability’ and ‘Celebrating Together Neurodiversity’.
When you are logged in and book a workshop your membership will automatically deduct your 10% discount on the mentioned workshops.
Joining our Community
By joining our Community you are validating PowerWood’s value, therefore, making it possible to continue to offer sustainable support and to secure funding for future projects.