You are very welcome to connect with us through email:
During term time we will try to get back to you within 24 hours during working days.
If after having sent an email, you do not receive a response email from us, please check your spam or bulk junk e-mail folder just in case our reply email got delivered there instead of your inbox and please add our email address to your address book.
Be assured your email address will only be used to reply to you.
- Like PowerWoods FaceBook page where you can follow the relevant links and information
- Join the closed PowerWood Group to share with families facing similar challenges in a safe environment
- Subscribe to PowerWood’s NewsLetter to be up to date of the latest news and activities
- Connect on Twitter where you can follow the daily relevant links and information
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be the first to see the latest videos
- Connect on LinkedIn with Simone de Hoogh
- Connect on Pinterest with PowerWood
Multilevel Emotion Regulation Theory (MERT) is a holistic theory developed by Simone de Hoogh. The theory explains how neurodiverse (young) individuals and parents of neurodiverse children can develop emotional regulation skills and direct their energy towards self-chosen goals, and contribute to society.