- Want to book a Free Introductory Talk?
- Want to make or change an appointment?
- Have technical issues e.g. accessing your Personal Google Document?
- Have other technical issues e.g. booking or buying on the website?
- Want to change your consent or privacy settings?
- Want to get further information?
- Have another query?
Ring Nic in the office
You are very welcome to ring Nic at the office Monday – Friday during term time from 9 am – 11 am at 0044 (0) 20 32 9057 64 (UK Landline), you can also send an email to email@example.com.
You can also always leave a telephone message if we are not available to take your call, please don’t forget to leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Looking forward to hearing from you:)!
How to Connect
Telephone: 0044 (0) 20 32 9057 64 (UK Landline) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, you can also send an email using the form below (scroll down).
Join the Tribe
- Like PowerWoods FaceBook page where you can follow the relevant links and information
- Join the closed PowerWood Group to share with families facing similar challenges in an safe environment
- Subscribe to PowerWood’s NewsLetter to be up to date of the latest news and activities
- Connect on Twitter where you can follow the daily relevant links and information
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be the first to see the latests videos
- Connect on LinkedIn with Simone de Hoogh
- Connect on Pinterest with PowerWood
- Befriend Simone de Hoogh, PowerWood’s Founder on FaceBook
Multilevel Emotion Regulation Theory (MERT) is a holistic theory developed by Simone de Hoogh. The theory explains how neurodiverse (young) individuals and parents of neurodiverse children can develop emotional regulation skills and direct their energy towards self-chosen goals, and contribute to society.
Find understanding, tools and strategies that work in an understanding, respectful and compassionate Community.
PowerWood can be your and your families advocate and your second family.
Explore how joining our PowerWood community by becoming a member will benefit you and your family and what types of memberships are available.
Available to Members*
*Booking a one-off Free Introductory Talk of 45-60 minutes by Skype or FaceTime with Senior Consultant Simone de Hoogh is one of the benefits of being either a FreeBee PowerWood Community Member or a Friend PowerWood Community Member.
You can read more about PowerWood’s Consultancy Sessions, the Benefits of a Free Introductory Talk and PowerWood’s Consultancy Services Tiered Fee Structure.
OE (Overexcitability) is an element of a Developmental Theory –Theory of Positive Disintegration by Dabrowski- that is one of the underpinning theories of MERT (Multi-level Emotion Regulation Theory) developed by Simone de Hoogh. Overexcitability explains and allows us to look at ‘extreme’ behaviour as a valuable asset in our or our children’s life.
A HUGE thank YOU to the son and daughter of Ernest Hartmann’s who gave PowerWood permission to use and put the full academically approved questionnaire about the Boundary in the Mind on PowerWood’s website.