Do you want to:
- Want to book a Free Introductory Talk?
- Make or change an appointment?
- Have technical issues accessing e.g. your Personal Google Document?
- Have other technical issues e.g. booking or buying on the website?
- Want to change your consent or privacy settings?
- Want to get further information?
- Have another question?
Ring Nic in the office
You are very welcome to ring Nic at the office Monday – Friday during term time from 9 am – 11 am at 0044 (0) 20 32 9057 64 (UK Landline), you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also always leave a telephone message if we are not available to take your call, please don’t forget to leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Looking forward to hearing from you:)!
How to Connect
Telephone: 0044 (0) 20 32 9057 64 (UK Landline) – Email: email@example.com. Of course, you can also send an email using the form below (scroll down).
Join the Tribe
- Like PowerWoods FaceBook page where you can follow the relevant links and information
- Join the closed PowerWood Group to share with families facing similar challenges in an safe environment
- Subscribe to PowerWood’s NewsLetter to be up to date of the latest news and activities
- Connect on Twitter where you can follow the daily relevant links and information
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be the first to see the latests videos
- Connect on LinkedIn with Simone de Hoogh
- Connect on Pinterest with PowerWood
- Befriend Simone de Hoogh, PowerWood’s Founder on FaceBook